If you are new to the city or just haven’t had time to plan your calendar around summer events, check out RentMoola’s 5 Most Popular Events in Toronto This Summer.
Summerlicious – Toronto’s top restaurants offer prix-fixe menus for lunch and / or dinner. RM Tip: Make reservations ASAP – good restaurants fill up fast.
- July 4 – July 20, 2014
- Location: Select Locations Across GTA
- View Participating Restaurants
Pan Am Games Test Event – Although it’s not the Olympics, The Pan Am Games holds world class athletes and competitors from around the world to compete at next years Toronto 2015. There are a number of competitions still underway through the summer at select venues across Toronto. RM Tip: Want to attend for free? Try registering as a volunteer and do the community a good deed.
- Dates – May 2014 – May 2015
- Location: Select Locations
- View Event Schedule
Scotiabank Caribeean Carnival – This exciting 3 week cultural explosion of live music, food and dancing never disappoints. This year the Carnival will be celebrating it’s 47th anniversary.
- Date – July 8 – August 2, 2014
- Location: Grand Parade – August 2nd – Exhibition Place @ 9:00am – 6:00pm
- More Detail Here
Free Movie Nights – All of your favorite flicks every Wednesday at dusk by the WestJet Stage at the Harbourfront Centre. RM Tip: Check out the Sail-In Cinema which is only a 3 day event between August 14 – 16th.
- Dates- July 2nd – August 27th, 2014
- Location: Harbourfront Centre – WestJet Stage
- View Cinema Schedule
Fresh Wednesdays – Good food and entertainment go hand in hand while you pick up your favorite fruits and vegetables from your local farmer’s market. This year Fresh Wednesdays will be. RM Tip: Bring a cooler bag to store all of your fresh goods. There a plenty of parks at a walkable distance where you could setup an afternoon picnic.
- Date – July 9th – August 27th, 2014
- Location: Nathan Phillips Square
- More Details Here