There are a few things that are guaranteed to be a pain in the ass when you’re going to college or university, and they are as follows (in no particular order):
1. The food sucks, if you live on residence and are forced to eat the cafeteria food, you know what I’m talking about.
2. Your roommate probably sucks. When you’re paired with a stranger, the odds are you aren’t going to necessarily have many common interests, this can make things… Interesting.
3. Getting to campus sucks. If you take transit, well, good luck to you. If you drive a car, you have to likely sit in traffic and then fight your way for a highly over-priced and totally inconvenient parking spot.
4. Paying too much for textbooks that you will never use again… Sucks!!!
So, RentMoola is here to make sure that at least one of those things that suck, doesn’t suck anymore. Introducing, CampusBookRentals!
Over one million students across nearly 6,000 campuses rent their textbooks from CampusBookRentals. That’s quite an endorsement from a highly-educated demographic! It’s well known that textbooks lose their value by the end of a class course, making it difficult, if not impossible, to recoup your purchasing costs with buyback. Renting guarantees you get your money’s worth, upfront, from college tomes you will never use again. Plus, renting is so easy. No more trips to the bookstore. CBR offers every title—in new or gently-used condition—online. With one quick search, you’ll be ready for classes. So, join your peers and make your college life a little bit easier (and wealthier).
Why Choose CampusBookRentals?
1. They have a top notch support staff. They hire problem solvers that are only a call or chat box away.
2. They’ve been around since the beginning. They pioneered textbook rentals in 2007, so you can be confident they know what they’re doing.
3. You’ll save money. Pay less than half price to rent textbooks, and if you decide you want to keep the book instead of renting it, just pay them the difference and the book is yours.
4. They have a 21 day risk free guarantee. Return your book for any reason within 21 days for a full refund.