The New England Patriots will face the Philadelphia Eagles in Minesota this Sunday for the 52nd Super Bowl. Here is your guide to some of the best party snacks and some fun facts to throw around at your Super Bowl party. It’s only three days away so get excited for the game and for Justin Timberlake’s half time performance!
Super Bowl Snacks
What party is complete without a great onion dip? This delicious onion dip only takes 45 minutes to make and will be a real crowd pleaser. Just make sure you have enough chips to go around! Here’s the recipe.
These delicious sliders are the perfect half time snack. They only take 50 minutes to make and one batch serves 8 people. Click here to get this recipe.
Potato skins are essential snacks for every Super Bowl party. These mini bites are a delicious but simpler take on the original fan favourites. This recipe serves 12-15 people so you’ll have enough for everyone at the party. Get the recipe here.
For these buffalo chicken pizza sticks you can get creative and make your own pizza dough or use store-bought dough. You can also cook your own chicken or use a pre cooked rotisserie for added convenience. Just toss the chicken in the wing sauce and cheese and you’re all set. Head here for this recipe.
- Around 160 million people will tune in to watch the Super Bowl
- Average price of a 30 second advertisement in the half time show is between $5 and $5.5 million
- The lowest winning score was in 1973 when the Miami Dolphins beat the Washington Redskins 14-7
- There’s a 48% spike in sales of refrigerated dip in the week leading up to the game
- Over Super Bowl weekend, approximately 100 million pounds of guacamole will be eaten and 14,500 tons of chips will be used to scoop it up
The game kicks off at 3:30 PT and 6:30 ET, who are you rooting for?